As we all get ready to start a new week, please remember how important it is for each of us to remain safe, stay vigilant and do all that we can to keep the virus out of our homes.
The number of positive cases continue to rise across the province. Please be vigilant and do your part to keep everyone safe, including Elders, Residents, Children and Care Partners who are part of Eden Care Communities.
- Wear a mask in public
- Wash and sanitize your hands often
- Avoid crowds
- Keep two metres between yourself and others
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Reduce the number of times you leave your home
- Keep your bubble very small.
Let’s keep the Iron Ring around Eden Care Communities unbreakable, unshakeable and unmovable.